Request a Group Order:
Group Orders are especially useful for class projects or presentation event. A Group Order is customized for each group.
Benefits of a Group Order
- Costs are known ahead of time
- Order form is pre-loaded with required poster parameters
- Timeline is established and locked in
- Clear instructions and expectations are provided
- Shepherding of orders as needed
- Updates provided to organizer as needed
- Organizer receives a final summary
- Budget receives one bill for entire group/project
Production timeline is coordinated by Posters staff and communicated along with confirmation of your group order. Group orders proceed on a separate timeline–usually a little longer than required for standard orders.
- Order placed by 10am on Monday, April 25th
- Pick-up printed proof at 1pm the same day
(will be notified by email to come and review, make changes or corrections, upload revision if needed)
- Final okay to print no later than 10am, Friday, April 29th – no extension
- Poster pick-up: 4pm, Friday, May 6th
Once the Group Order request has been submitted, Posters staff will set up the Group Order, set the open and closing dates for the duration of production, and assign an access code. The group organizer will be in charge of supplying the group with instructions for creating their posters, the Group Order name and access code, timeline and how to place their orders online. We will be happy to review the instructions before they go to the students.
If you’d like your department logo on the button for your group order page, email to us a copy.