Symposium time is very busy at UW Poster in Health Sciences. It’s recommended not to wait until the last minute to order your poster as crunch-time can lead to errors and insufficient time for corrections.
If you are presenting a poster, this information is helpful:
- URP: Poster Design Workshops
- iSchool Capstone
- Design Help
- Find us on UW Map (T wing, 2nd floor, T271, Magnuson Health Sciences Center)
UNMOUNTED POSTER: allow 2 days minimum (mounting is not required for URP)*
- Proof: $10.00 (optional, but highly recommended)
- 40×32″ poster printed on semigloss paper: $58 (credit card price)
- Total: $68.00
*You can purchase white foam board and clips at the UW Bookstore on University Way to save time and money. VD&P Posters does not provide plain foam board.
If heavy workload requires, we reserve the right to extend turn-around times
Please note the target/cut-off time of 4pm
Allow 2 days minimum if printing proof and poster only:
- 1/2 to 1 day for the proofing process (we print and notify you to come see it in person so you make changes or corrections to your file if needed)
- ~24 hours to print following your approval to print
206-543-9275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.